Create a Lifeline that will Last a Lifetime
We know you can’t put a dollar amount on your family, but you can insure their future is protected. And though costs are a real concern for most people considering life insurance, it never costs as much as you think—especially if your family ever has to use it.
It happens more often than you think…
After running multiple tests, doctors conclude you have an incurable medical condition that may affect the length of life you have remaining.
A million thoughts race through your head. You’re unsure what to do or who to call. Your first priority is your family and who will look after their well-being when you’re gone. Will you be asking yourself:
- How will your spouse stay afloat with all the debt accrued?
- Who will save for your children’s college fund?
- Where will your family be without you?
Or will you be thinking instead of how you will choose to spend whatever time you have left with them—secure in the fact you have a precisely calculated policy to cover your debt, funeral costs, and a legacy to your family?
There’s no way we can convince you the peace of mind you can experience just knowing your family will be cared for if they lose you.
Recognizing everyone’s situation is unique, there are two types of life insurance policies to choose from:
- Term life policies are set up to cover you for a specific period of time. The most common term policies cover for fifteen to twenty years. Depending on the age of the insured, premiums start out very low and increase with the insured’s age. Some term life policies even offer the option to convert to a whole life policy when the policy is set to expire.
- Whole life or Universal life insurance covers the insured for the course of their life, even if you live to be 100 years old! An advantage of a universal life policy is that the policy builds cash value that you may borrow against in times of need.
No matter the situation, it is important to know what type of policy best suits your needs, the amount of coverage desired, and most importantly, who the beneficiary will be.
One of the helpful agents at our firm can help you learn more about purchasing a life insurance policy. Have peace of mind knowing that when you leave this world your family won’t be burdened with your financial hardships and that they will be able to maintain their current standard of living.